Current Steamjet Viewer software version: 11.0
The Steamjet steriliser software is provided on the attached disk and can also be downloaded online. The software enables the reading of data recorded from the operations.
- verifying process status
- printing reports from sterilisations completed in the Steamjet autoclave
- generating pdf reports
- adding custom logos
- finding and analysing selected historical operations with a database and advanced search engine
- adding custom notes to operations
- exporting data to calculation sheet format – csv
- transferring sterilisation data by generated packages – zip
- 11 language versions
Minimum requirements for installing the software
|Operating system – Windows
Free hard drive space
Minimum CPU parameters
|at least Windows 7
min. 100 MB
min. 1 GHz
min. 512 MB Ram
at least 1200x720
Sterilisers are covered by a standard 24-month warranty. Detailed warranty terms and conditions are available from the supplier of this device.
To maintain warranty protection, maintenance inspection dates must be observed. Maintenance inspections must be performed every 2,000 sterilisation operations. The device is equipped with an operation counter. Maintenance is performed at Enbio after the device has been shipped. On sending the package with the device to the service, the Customer receives a replacement device.
Maintenance inspection cost: 150 Euro
Duration: 2-3 working days